Elephant & Castle Document Library
A document library for the project was created, following requests from the local community, to make information regarding the regeneration of the Heygate Estate more accessible.
The Document Library includes documents produced for the project and local, regional and national planning policies.
Documents in the library
London Borough of Southwark
- Affordable Housing
- Design and Access Statements SPD
- Residential Design Standards SPD
- Section 106 Planning Obligations SPD
- Sustainability Assessment SPD
- Supplementary Planning Document: Walworth Road
- Supplementary Planning Document: The enterprise quarter
- Sustainable Design and Construction SPD
- Sustainable Transport SPD
- OAPF Walworth Road SPD
Mayor of London
- Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Revised Supplementary Planning Guidance
- The London Plan
- The London Housing Strategy
- Code for Sustainable Homes - Technical guide
- Draft National Planning Policy Framework
- Planning Policy Statement 3: Housing
- Planning Policy Statement 4: Planning of Sustainable Economic Growth.
- Planning Policy Statement 9: Biodiversity and Geological Conservation.
- Planning Policy Guidance 17: Planning for open space, sport and recreation
Lend Lease & consultants (download from the menu on the right)
- EIA Scoping Report: Heygate Phase
- EIA Scoping Report: Rodney Road Phase
- Evaluation of Trees (CAVAT)
- Stage One Consultation Report
- Masterplan Principles Comments
- Phase One Feedback Form Comments
- Ecological Appraisal, March 2011
- Stage 2 Leisure centre redevelopment
- Imagining the Elephant: Visioning Workshop 4th June 2011. Summary Report
- Elephant Amenity Network Interim Use Strategy
- Ecological Appraisal, March 2011: The ecological appraisal comprises an Extended Phase1 Habitat Survey undertaken in March 2011, to identify habitats and the potential for protected species and a desk based search of biological records in the local area. A review of two reports detailing the findings of bat surveys at a nearby site was also undertaken to inform the ecological appraisal.